Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Time Capsule

12 gauge

kindle

gameboy with pokemon

playstation 2 with old wrestling games

harry potter movies

I’d put a 12 gauge because in the future they’ll be using guns that shoot lasers so an old 12 gauge would be a nice change for them.

I’d put a kindle because maybe in 100 years they might not have some of the books we have now a days or maybe those books will be forgotten.

I’d put my gameboy along with pokemon because pokemon was my life when I was a young lad so I would want some else to have a good time with some of the old pokemon.

I’d also put my Playstation 2 with some old wrestling games because WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2006 was the crap when I had friends over. It was an unreal party game.

I’d put the Harry Potter movies in case people don’t watch them in the future cause those movies are so unreal that they have to watch them.

Dear people of the future,

It is I, your supreme leader Ryley. I have wrote this letter at the young age of 16 before I took over the world. I am writing this letter because 1) I have been forced to and 2) because I wanted to let you know what the world was like before I became your ruler. School is terrible but unfortunately it is mandatory. Once I took over the world I hopefully abolished school from the get go. Even at the age of 16 I had started to take over along with Jasmine who is probably co-ruling the world along with me. We started small with our bus but quickly expanded through the school until it was known as R.J. Memorial High School. We have a decent amount of technology now but probably nothing compared to what you lads have. Terrorist are a huge problem for most of the world, be it ISIS or North Korea but in another 10 years or so I’m sure I will be the biggest problem since I will be taking over the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment