Thursday, February 19, 2015

Movie review sites

  My favorite site for movie reviews is Rotten Tomatoes. I really enjoy Rotten Tomatoes because you get so many different peoples views on a movie. Instead of just one guy who has always hated action movies telling you whether the new Die Hard movie is good, you get upwards of 100 people telling you the good, the bad and the ugly of a movie. I believe that Rotten Tomatoes is a great movie review site because it has never spoiled a movie for me, only telling you a little about the plot, just enough so you know whether or not you would be interested. Rotten Tomatoes mentions the rating of the movie and if it is an older movie it tells you the date it hit theaters and when it came out on DVD, as well as any awards it might of won. I love the fact that it keeps the reviews of professional reviewers and your everyday movie watchers separate. Also that it has the trailer for the movie and some behind the scenes photos readily available as well as a list of all of the actors in the film. All in all, I love Rotten Tomatoes. It is my go to site for movie reviews as it's wide variety of reviewers really give you everyone's opinions on any film you might think about watching. 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment